How Do I Care for my Tattoo?
- Remove cover (if used), 30-45 minutes, one hour max.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Wash tattoo with Anti-Bacterial soap (dial or blue dawn), then pat dry.
- Let the tattoo air dry 5-10 minutes.
- Apply small amount of AQUAPHOR and rub in firmly until fully dissolved. Wait 5 minutes, pat off excess.
- Repeat steps 2-6 up to 4 times a day for 7-10 days
- After a few days it will begin to peel, just like a sun burn. Don't freak out, this is normal. Your ink is not falling out. This is a good time to shift gears and starting using a non-perfumed lotion, I suggest (LUBRIDERM). Stop using the AQUAPHOR.
- DO NOT- Re-bandage, NO EXCEPTIONS
- DO NOT- Scratch or rub the tattoo. A good old trick to help when it itches is to slap the skin around it.
- DO NOT- Pick scabs, scratch, or soak (swimming, hot tub, etc.)
- DO NOT- Wear tight clothing over tattoo.
- DO NOT- Use Vaseline, A & D ointment, or neosporin.
- DO NOT- Listen to your friends on how to take care of your new tattoo. We know if you didn't follow our instructions. How you take care of your tattoo over the next week or so, will dictate how it will look, for the rest of your life.
Do I do other artwork?
I do professional black and grey pencil portraits as well. I take great pride in trying to capture the spirit in a persons photo. I will generally work on one between 30 to 40 hours, the end result is a frame-able finish. I charge $200.oo for one face, and an additional $50.00 for each additional face.
$75.oo per hour
$400.oo for a "tap out" session, maximum of 8 hours
"Good ink isn't cheap, and cheap ink isn't good."